The AS9100 family of standards represents a broad international consensus for Aerospace and Defense companies. This standard is intended for use by organizations that design, develop or supply products and services in these fields, and by organizations that provide post-delivery activities, including the supply of maintenance, spares or materials for their own products and services.
Aligned with ISO 9001, the internationally recognized standard as the generic basis for corporate quality management systems, AS9100:2009 was reviewed and updated in 2016 ('D' review).
This course provides an overview of the general requirements of AS 9100 Revision D (2016), and explains the managerial requirements for successful implementation and certification. On y traite en particulier des points suivants :
- The rationale for making quality management stand out from the rest of corporate management
- The scope of the quality management system (QMS)
- The principles underpinning a robust QMS and essential approaches such as the process approach and the risk-based approach.
- Demystifying quality management terms and concepts
- Clarification of certification and accreditation approaches.
The training also aims to identify the specific responsibilities and resulting roles of company management.
Participants will consolidate their understanding of the approaches of these standards, including the rationale and interactions of requirements.
This half-day course is aimed at senior and middle management of an organization involved in Aerospace and Defense.
The aim of this training course is to demystify the content of quality management system standards:
- AS9100D - Requirements for aerospace and defense organizations
- ISO 9001:2015 - Requirements
- ISO 9000:2015 - Fundamentals and vocabulary.
This course will clarify the managerial aspects of AS9100D (including ISO 9001:2015).
This course will clarify the managerial aspects of AS9100D (including ISO 9001:2015). More specifically, the training will focus on the following chapters of the AS9100D standard:
- 4 – Organizational context
- 5 – Leadership
- 6 – Planning
- 7 – Support
- 9 – Performance evaluation
- 10 – Improvement.
None, although appropriate management experience will make it easier to appreciate what is presented.
1/2 day (approx. 4 hours)
If the available dates are not suitable for your schedule, contact us to be added to the waiting list or request a private session.