Organizations of all kinds are increasingly seeking to participate in sustainable development. Pressure from employees, customers, investors, a parent company or other contractual requirements are just some of the reasons. First and foremost, companies need to be familiar with the concept of sustainable development and the objectives set by the UN. An organization's commitment to a sustainable future must then be translated into concrete action. Without it, the organization's credibility can be severely damaged.
But what is sustainable development? What are the UN's sustainable development goals? How can an organization help achieve these goals? How can they be integrated into a business model on a daily basis, without making it more cumbersome? How can the organization benefit from this approach?
This organization-specific training course addresses these issues for executive and/or administrative committees.
This course is designed for managers and supervisors of organizations who want to understand the UN Sustainable Development Goals, particularly as they relate to the strategic aspects and purpose of their organization.
The aim of this course is to present the key aspects of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. Although the course can be adapted to the client's needs, it generally aims to ensure that participants :
- Familiarize themselves with the concepts and 17 objectives of sustainable development, and understand their spirit in order to make them their own.
- Understand the dynamics that drive the objectives with their organization's purpose
- Integrate these objectives into their organization's management system.
The course is structured as follows:
- Concept, definition and 17 objectives of sustainable development
- Commitment, leadership and policies
- Planning, risks and benefits
- Implementation, monitoring and reporting
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The course usually lasts 3 to 4 hours, but can be extended to 8 hours, depending on the customer's needs.
If the available dates are not suitable for your schedule, contact us to be added to the waiting list or request a private session.